Friday, February 19, 2010

The Highlights of my week

Since the beginning of this year I have been searching for a diary/journal that I could scribble things in whenever I wanted, and not have to feel pressured to write in every day. I have written journals as a kid, but it has never amounted to much. I think that since I have had a baby I have become more sentimental about life. I also have a lot more time to relect on my life as I have transisioned to the stay at home momma role. I am loving my new job and the perks that come with it! Here is the dairy I came across and HAD to have. It's called Philip Keel's Simple Diary. I ordered it online and when it arrived I was overjoyed to begin. Check it out!







Things I am thankful for this week:

1.) The sound of Liam's first laugh. I am convinced that it's the most glorious sound I think I have ever heard. I am so thankful for a happy baby who lights up when I speak to him. If I could bottle up the sound and share it with you, I would!

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies”
-
James Matthew Barrie

2.) A cup of my new favorite, Pomegranate Green Tea!

3.) Sunshine - The days are slowly getting longer, showing me that spring is just around the corner. Thank you Lord!

4.) A husband that loves me so much that he brought me home a little box of heaven, for no reason, but to make me smile! Chocolates by Lilly





5.) Spending time with my sisters. Thank you Lord for the woman in my life.

6.) Quiet moments like these:


No comments:

Post a Comment