Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fashion

So there is another snow storm coming this afternoon. When will the snow end?! I am ready to pull out my warm weather clothes and pack up the fuzzy sweaters. Even though winter gives us a chance to get things done inside because we are forced to stay indoors,...I would love to have one sunny warm day to just take a walk with Liam in his stroller (pram), to just breath in some fresh air. So I have been doing some virtual dreaming. Burberry has a new line out for spring/summer and once again I am wishing I had the money to buy one of these famous trench coats. They are in their own right, walking pieces of art. I could just see myself strolling along in one of these coats, pushing my navy blue pram.






Can't help buy drool over these bags as well! My oh my,...how stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment