Friday, September 3, 2010

Serenity


Lately it seems as if life has been a whirl wind. All summer we have gone from one thing to another. Traveling, visiting, working, going to weddings, BBQ's, etc. I am not complaining, I had a very fun summer! It just seems as if I blinked and summer is now over! Seriously, where does time go? I love summer, but I am ever so ready for Autumn. Can't wait to get out my jackets, and jeans...to dress more stylish! Have cooler days to take Liam on strolls around the neighborhood. See the colors of changing leaves. Ready to have a schedule and relax a bit more this up coming Autumn. The verse that I have been meditating on is:

"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalms 46:10

I will be reflecting and taking time to just "be still". The photo above is from a beautiful spot near Austin Texas, I was privileged to visit this summer. It was so serene and beautiful. Whenever my life gets stressful, I close my eyes and think of this place and remember the smells, sounds and the "stillness" in the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this photo! I agree with you! I will think of this place too and wish it was in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete