Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BIG Announcement!

I have officially opened my own Etsy Shop!!! I have been working on this project for over 4 months now. It all started when I started making home made gifts for my girlfriend's children (baby showers, birthdays etc). More than one person told me that I needed to sell the items I made. It planted the idea in my head and I thought I would give it a whirl. Who knows if I will even sell anything. But it's been really fun setting up shop! I have always said that sewing/craft/knitting has been my therapy. The one thing I get to do when I have a free hour or so during nap time. I gives me something to look forward to. I am so proud of it, and hope you will stop in and look around. {Click this link} So without further adieu,.....



No comments:

Post a Comment