Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday's Tunes

I am back...did you miss me? Spent a lovely week at the County Fair with my folks. Enjoyed some time visiting friends I haven't seen in years, catching up on lost time and remembering all the fun we had as kids. Back when I was super involved in 4-H. The weather was amazing and Liam loved all the animals. Couldn't have asked for a better week. Now it's back to the grind. Getting excited about a new adventure! I can't share my news just yet, (no I am not preggers) but soon the cat will be let out of the bag. Until then,...listen to this amazing group. My little brother Luke(that isn't so little anymore at 6 foot) shared this group with me last year and I have really enjoyed their music. He's got great taste! Unfortunatly they are no longer together, but their music will live on. Here is Copeland!


Copeland - On The Safest Ledge (Official Music Video)
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

1 comment: