Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What a {cute tea}




This tea cup has become my every day, go to cup. I received it this year on my first Mother's Day. I just love it, it's so cute! (It has a secret crown on the inside of the cup) It has been a constant reminder to do just that "Keep Calm and Carry On." These past 10 months being a mom, I have learned so much. There have been some craziness and some stress. With Liam and his surgery and the follow up appointments in Texas every few months, Tom working till wee hours of the night, the loneliness that being a stay at home mom can bring and doing a lot of the parenting alone. I have tried to make it a point to take a moment for myself at least once during the day. If I time it just right, Liam will nap and I can sit, drink tea, work on a project for the shop and just sit calmly soaking in the silence for a moment. It helps me recharge and "carry on."

No comments:

Post a Comment