Thursday, September 16, 2010

County Fair Fun


As a kid I knew that summer was officially over once our County Fair came to a close. A little bitter sweet.You work so hard all year long to bring all of your 4-H projects to display. Animals raised, sewing projects finished, posters made. Then it's time for a week of competition, animal shows, good food, good music, socializing, camping, bonefires, barn dancing and just like that,....it's over. I have many wonderful memories of our county fair. It makes me feel like such a kid going back. This year I was excited to start new memories with my little one. He really enjoyed the animals, the smells and all of the people! He has turned into such a social child. Maybe someday he will be in 4-H! Maybe someday he will be the one looking forward to all the fun at the county fair! Time will tell,...

No comments:

Post a Comment