Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just a thought,....

Have you ever had a day, month, heck a year, where you are scratching your head and wondering why things are working themselves out the way that they are? I can honestly say that it has been one of those weeks here at my house. Sometimes the craziness of life distracts us from what is really important. We get so wrapped up in what isn't going right, or what isn't going "as planned" that we forget the things that make us happy! And while we worry, lose patience, fret, we forget to be thankful for those things which God has blessed us with. Because things can always be worse. I heard a very profound quote the other day (not sure who it is from).
It said:

"What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for today?"

So that is what I am challenging (myself) you with this week,....What makes you happy? What are you thankful for?










Source: bloomtime.tumblr.com





No comments:

Post a Comment