Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Need A Change

It dawned on me this past week that I am 29! I mean literally, a year away from being the BIG 30! OMG! Not that 30 is old,..just can't believe that I will no longer be in my 20's. I think I am in dire need of a little change. My husband says that I am perfect the way that I am and that there really is no need for a change. I love it that no matter what, he will always love the "me" that I am. But I am thinking of taking the plunge and changing up my hair!! Maybe some highlights or possibly fully blonde? I have been browsing pinterest for some inspiration,....





















Photos: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I was totally going to suggest Pinterest for inspiration; great minds think alike :) That is where I found pictures of my new hair/color as well. My hair was dark and VERY long last summer for our wedding. It is now shoulder length, with layers, and I'm going lighter with every salon trip. If you want drastic, I say go for it! It will look great! It's always fun to style short hair in ways that you can't when it's long and you have a ton of it. And remember... Hair always grows back! :)

    ReplyDelete