Monday, May 2, 2011

A Fairy Tale Wedding

So yes, the day finally arrived. Yes, I was up at 3:00am watching while DVRing other coverage to watch later. Yes my husband thought I was indeed nutty. Yes, I cried. Yes it was as beautiful as I had imagined it would be. ::Siggggh:: What a fairytale of a wedding. The best word to describe it "breathtaking." Instead of borring all of you with my oppinions on the dress (which was just perfect), the history and the formalities,...I thought I would share some of my favorite photos instead.
(Tomorrow I will show some photos of my little Wedding Watching Party!)








































Source: bbc.co.uk via Meagan on Pinterest

































































photo links: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment