Thursday, November 18, 2010

Newly Found Fave

Have you ever discovered something that you love...you want to share the amazing secret with others, but selfishly want to keep the secret to yourself? ::evil grin:: Well I can't keep it to myself anymore. I have decided to go ahead and share my little secret with all of you. ::Shhhhh:: Just keep it to yourself. ;) I am wearing/LOVING Joe Fresh.  Joseph Mimran is a very successful Canadian designer who started Club Monaco & Caban (Which was bought out later by Ralph Lauren) and is a contributor to the Pink Tartan Clothing Collection. He decided to open a new type of shop that provides affordable fashion for everyone. You will never guess where his store is located,.....in a grocery store! Seriously, I am not messing with you,..it's located in Superstores all over Canada. There are sections for woman, men, children, babies and now even a cosmetic department! When taking trips out to visit Tom's parents in Canada, I am always happy to take a trip out to the store to check out what is new! I am impressed with everything I have purchased. The last time I was there, I picked up some eye shadow, concealer and nail polish. Couldn't believe how affordable they were. (Around $4.00 to $10.00) I am impressed on the quality as well. Affordable doesn't have to mean cheap. I picked up a yellow belt ($5.00 on sale), a cute light blue striped sweater ($24.00), some black socks (I was needing them) (3 pair/$8.00) a red plaid mushers cap and two plaid shirts for Liam ($10.00 each). You can only buy Joe Fresh clothes in the store right now, but someday in the future they will hopefully allow shopping via the internet. I took home a winter catalog and flip through it once and again to dream over my next purchase.

Here is a photo of Liam sporting his new red plaid shirt I bought him to wear at his Birthday party!



Here is the new 'Winter Line" commercial on Canadian TV!


I have been eyeing that cute Plaid Dress in the commercial....Who wants to go shopping!?




No comments:

Post a Comment