Thursday, November 11, 2010

Letter to my baby boy,...



Dear Liam,

I am so thankful to have you in my life. You have brought me and your dad so much joy. We couldn't have asked for anything more. When they placed you in my arms for the first time, I knew I would forever love you. I can still remember how tiny and soft you were and the smell of you hair. On that day, God gave me the greatest gift, the gift of being your mother. This year has been a tough one, with your surgery and the traveling back and forth to Texas. But it was all worth it, and we would do it again,....knowing now, how much it has helped you grow and develop. You are such a strong little boy, with such a sweet spirit. We pray every day that you will continue to grow and become the person God wants you to be. I will forever cherish this past year and all the new things you have and continue to learn. Your dad was so proud when you first called out to him, and the light in your eyes when you see him walk into the room. We are so excited to see what new things you will learn to say. You tend to be a momma's boy, but I don't mind. I like that you enjoy sitting on my lap reading books, and love when you play with my hair when you get sleepy. You are learning so much. It has been so fun watching you learn to eat real foods, sit up on your own, crawl, dance and sing. Pretty soon you will be running around! You can be such a funny little boy.

Thank you for your love, cuddles, your smiles, your raspy giggles, and those ever so sloppy kisses. I am enjoying every minute. Even when you are grown, and you become a man, you will always be my little baby boy. I love you so much William Arthur. Happy First Birthday!
xox

- Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment