Monday, June 14, 2010

Wedded Bliss

This weekend my dear friend Kelly married the love of her life Bryant and I was privileged to witness their vows to each other. Weddings are such an amazing time for two people, ready to start a new life together. I just love them! My husband tends to look at me during those blessed moments when they exchange rings to see if there are tears in my eyes. Of course, my eyes are more than likely overflowing. I don't know why I even bother to wear make up. Unfortunately I was too busy keeping my little guys hands from yanking out my earrings, pulling off his tie and trying to keep him entertained (and quiet) during the ceremony, that I didn't get a chance to snap any pictures during the actual wedding ceremony,..but was able to get a few at the reception. Which was so beautiful! I wish the newly married couple many years of happiness!







1 comment: