Thursday, March 29, 2012

And I am back,...

Yes I have been M.I.A. lately. Been super busy here at home catching up on household work, enjoying some much needed family time and getting the shop back in order. Can't believe it is almost April! Where has this month gone? I haven't forget about all of you,..just had other things on my mind. But hopefully things will settle down and I will post more.

I thought it would be fun to show you all some of my photos from our latest adventure in Ireland! Yes,..that is right, we went to Ireland! It was a last minute decision to just pack and go! (literally within a week) Let me tell you, it was so worth it! 14 glorious days touring the Emerald Isle and dreaming of what it would be like to live near castles and green rolling hills. It was a dream. Here is a wee bit of what we experienced,.....




















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Meagan! So glad you got the opportunity to go and had a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete