Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Opportunities!

(UNKNOWN LINK)


Can you see me dancing over here? I launched my Apron line via Etsy this week, and am super excited to see where it is taking me! :) I have been enjoying every minute! My future is looking bright! I may have a few opportunities up my sleeve here in the next month or so. I love the blogging community,it has taken me in with open arms. It's amazing how small the world seems when you find woman who enjoy sewing, crafting, raising their kids,....I feel like I have friends all over the world. I hope all of you are taking time to enjoy the beautiful weather we are suppose to have this weekend. ::Crossing fingers:: May have to go out and see what my back garden looks like. I am told (by my husband) that my tulips are peeking out. Signs that soon enough we will be outdoors enjoying all the playing we missed last spring/summer!! I am so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment