Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday's Tunes (Count down to Christmas)

It's been a few days since I have updated my blog. We have been super busy around here. Between sickness, work, and all the Christmas festivities, it seems as if December is flying by. I am taking time this week to enjoy the season. Time to take a deep breath, drink some hot cocoa and listen to some music. Hoping to get that last Christmas shopping done, the tree decorated (yes I am slacking here) and gifts wrapped.

This song is one that I LOVE. It reminds me of the time I spent Christmas in the UK. The shops were filled with people, the smell of Christmas pine and this song was one of many that I enjoyed while shopping. I swear I heard it 20 times in one weekend. Tom makes fun of me because it's "such a cheesy song". But there is just something about it that I can never get sick of. Although I do admit, it is a cheesy music video. (I was a bit disappointed with it, if I were to be honest)

So to all my fellow cheesy music fans!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment