Thursday, December 2, 2010

All I want for Christmas is a (Kelly Moore Bag)

I have embarked on a new adventure these past few years! Ever since I purchased my beautiful Cannon camera, I have had this desire to take photos. There is something that was within me that I never knew existed until I started my relationship with my camera. Taking a trip to the UK I discovered once I got home, how much I really did love to take photos! (Over 4,000 photos saved on Tom's laptop we brought with us). Also, this year becoming a new mom, I have loved capturing those moments that are fleeting and will never be again. Photo's can bring you back to a place in time, and hold such dear memories.

This year, I have discovered a lovely camera bag designer name Kelly Moore She designs amazing bags that not only look stylish, but are very practical. I love how the bags hold multiple lenses and flashes, and will gap open so you have free access to them as you shoot. I am hoping to purchase one of these beauties someday. Santa,..if you are listening,......I like the Hobo in mustard or red. I have been a super good girl! ;)


1 comment:

  1. I've been wishing for one of these also! I just got a new pancake lens (EEK!) and so my camera bag is getting a little crammed...hmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete