Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gray Clouds Overhead

I have been under the weather lately. Which matches the mood outside my window. It has been raining here since Saturday. I don't mind the rain,...actually, I quite love it! Give me a good rainy day over a sticky hot one, for sure! That is one of the reasons why I know I would easily be able to adapt to English/Scottish weather. Any excuse to get out my rain boots (Wellingtons) and umbrella! I have a bit of obsession with umbrellas. I can't help but smile when I see them! Which is why my "Trendy Meg" etsy shop sports a cute red one on the logo. Here are a few of my favorites of the day.



Photo by Heather

photo by rk oliver

photo by unknown


photo by Bunnyspice


And yes,..Wellington Boots go with ANY outfit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment