Friday, October 29, 2010

Me time!

I am so thankful that it's the weekend! Words can not express how I just need to get out of my house! I actually get to spend some time doing a few things that I love. (Other than my mommy duties) All of you mothers know what I mean,....just a few hours not carrying a diaper bag, making sure that your child isn't pulling items into your cart while you are sorting through your coupon book, or taking a break to change a diaper in the ever so cramped bathroom. Oh, it's so glorious, to shop with no interruptions. A few golden morning/afternoon hours I get to spend tomorrow stopping at my favorite thrift stores, maybe stopping for a Starbucks coffee, and a new adventure to a "new to me" fabric store to pick up some fabric to make Liam's Birthday outfit. Ahh I can't wait!! With Autumn here and the cool, crisp evenings, I have been in a mellow mood. Almost if my mood is reflective of the weather. A friend gave me this album a few years ago, and I forgot how much I love it. Fionn Regan (Irish!) is ever so charming. I will be listening to this album all weekend!  Cheers to all you mothers out there who work so hard during the week! Cheers to all you grandmothers that notice a frazzled young mother in need of a break! :) May you all have a wonderful weekend! (Hopefully by Monday I will have photos of a few projects I am working on for Liam's party) ::crossing fingers::



No comments:

Post a Comment