Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday's Tunes

I am posting this in just the last possible second of time. (almost Wednesday!)It's been a very busy day,..my little one has been sick, so he has been in my arms all day, with his little head on my shoulder. Thankfully as I write this he is starting to feel a bit better. It's hard work being a momma,..you want to make everything better and bring that little smile back. Poor little guy. We may be in for a tough night. So seeing that it is evening,..I wanted to share something soft and soothing. Please enjoy this lovely little song by Miss Alison Krauss and the Union Station Band! :) This song reminds me of such lovely times spent with my grandpa (Pop-paw) who grew up on bluegrass music and has planted in my heart the love for the music as well. It's goes deep in the roots of my heritage and with that I am proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment