Thursday, January 28, 2010

My first official "blog"

So it's official, I have entered the new world of blogging. I have visited friends blogs and admired all the cute little things they post, and their in site on the world that they live. It's very interesting to see how vulnerable people are online. It gives us a view of their thoughts and feelings,.....to be a part of their life from afar. I thought that it would be fun to share a bit of my world (purely "just me") with family and friends who I don't see often, but want to stay connected with. Please feel free to share your thoughts with me as well. I will try and keep up with it in between feedings, diaper changes and cuddles. So to all whom are even interested in my life.....welcome. It will be a journey we can take together.

No comments:

Post a Comment