Thursday, January 28, 2010

Goals for 2010

I am not one to make New Years Resolutions, but I thought that it would be fun to have some goals for this new year. Last year my list was never written down, but seeing as I am a planner, I knew what I would have liked to have happen. Sure enough, my goal to have my first child by the year 2010 worked out! :) I am so thankful for the blessing in my life last year. I hope that there will be many more this new year. (No that does not mean I will be trying for my second child just yet) ha ha But as we all know, we can make plans, but God has the final outcome. So here is to 2010! cheers

1. Organize my house
2. Kiss my husband more and tell him he is appreciated.
3. Read at least one new book every two months.
4. Take more pictures and maybe start up my own little photo business?
5. Weed through my closet and organize a set of outfits I can accessorize for the spring/summer.
6. Sing!
7. Lose the extra baby weight.
8. Clip more coupons and make meal preparations ahead of time.
9. Get my colors done and learn to wear makeup properly.
10. Join MOPS
11. Spend more time with those I love.
12. Save some money for a trip back to the UK.

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD! I'm excited to follow and watch you and your family on your journey! PS- Love the background and add-ons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I agree with Amanda, so excited to get a glimpse into the life of Meagan!

    ReplyDelete