Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!



photo link



It is still rainy and cold in my backyard. All I want to do on days like these is sew, bake and be domestic. If only I had the recipe to make a good pumpkin latte. Maybe I can convince my husband to pick one up for me on his way home from work. {wishful thinking} I love fall!

Wanted to share a recipe I learned from my mother. While I was over this week she made these! Not only were they amazing, they made the house smell like fall! It is beyond simple. It only calls for two ingredients and is low in calories. Score!

Here is what you need:
1 15 oz. box of spice cake mix
1 large 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree

Mix together until a smooth consistency. If it is too dry, you can add a little water to smooth out the lumps. Lightly spray muffin tin, or use paper cups. Follow directions on the back of cake mix box. (each one is a bit different)

If you want to make them a bit more amazing, you can add a cream cheese frosting! (But they don't need it) And that is that! Hoping to be productive this weekend. Need to finish up some of Liam's Halloween costume details. He is going to love trick or treating! Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment