Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Fun

I have to say, I still love dressing up in silly costumes. But even more fun is getting to dress up my little stinker in something fun. He is at an age now where he actually likes dressing up. He loves putting his dad's shirts over top his outfit (usually his arm is through the head hole and the shirt is dragging on the ground) or socks pulled right on up to his hips! I find that even at nearly 2 years old, he already loves to entertain all of us by his crazy sense of style. So this year I decided to wait and see what he was interested in, and based his costume on that. He has been a bit interested in his Daddy's beard. He walks around telling everyone to look at "Liam's beard." So I decided that he would get just that for Halloween! My little man was a lumberjack this year! Still can't believe he stood still long enough to paint on that beard. Check him out!





What did you/your kids dress up as this year?

















No comments:

Post a Comment