Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Dreams


photo by



It is no secret, Valentine's Day is my most favorite holiday! There is something to say about sweet red hearts, romance and chocolate. Ooo it's just lovely. There is nothing that screams romance than Paris! I have had the privilege of visiting this city of love a few years ago, and let me say, there is something in the air. The food, music, fashion and people are all so glamourous. At this point of my life travel isn't high on the priority list, although I am looking forward to the day that I can pack a suitcase and head to Europe again. Until then, I will have to go there virtually. Wouldn't a date in Paris France be a dream? Come along with me.....


Click here: Lovely Virtual Paris


This would be a wonderful end to a day in Paris....

No comments:

Post a Comment