Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday's Tunes

So, I am back! Did you miss me?! After begging my dear husband to fix my lap top, (which some how decided to stop working) he finished it this weekend! :) I have to say, I had some blogging withdraws. I have found it to be a bit therapeutic and helpful to collect my thoughts. I forget sometimes that people actually read my blog. I was reminded of that when a friend's mother mentioned something I had posted....it took me back a bit to think that there are people who actually follow. I felt a bit embarrassed, and yet flattered all at the same time! So to those of you who read these blogging clips on my life,..thank you! It would be great to have some (comments) feedback once and awhile to know who all of you are! Or why not start your own blog?

Last weekend, I went with a friend to see "Country Strong". It has been quite awhile since I have set foot in a movie theater. It was great to have some girl time. I may have to make this a part of my winter schedule. So if you are reading this Julie F. let's pick another movie to go and see! Anyone else care to join us?

This is the music video to the movie. I don't want to give away any of the main details of the movie....but I encourage you to see it! Gwyneth Paltrow was brilliant! I for one would love to see her come out with an album someday! Although, the movie sound track (which I ran out and bought) has her lovely voice throughout it. Can't get enough of this!!!



1 comment: