Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Behind the Eyes


Picture by

I was looking over my posts these past few months. It has been such a fun journey having a blog. I feel a part of this small community of such wonderful people. If you look to your right, I have a list of the blogs that I read on a daily basis. Some of the bloggers I know personally, and some that I feel like I know, but have never officially met in person. I have gotten quite a few sewing ideas, fashion tips, recipes, and inspiration from many. It's been nice to feel apart of something,..ya know? Being a stay at home momma can get lonely at times. I am a talker, and it's hard to chat with a baby who just thinks what you say is just so darn funny. (I am loving the new babbling phase that Liam is in) Don't get me wrong, I love my momma status,..but it feels good to know that I can connect outside of my own little world with people from other places. Modern technology is amazing (at times)! Today I thought I would share a bit more about me and my thoughts. I would encourage you to fill it out and post this on your blog as well!

Making: A list of all the things I need from the grocery store. Fun fun!
Cooking: Not a whole lot at the moment. The summer is mostly a grilling time of year at our place.
Drinking: Green Tea (my new obsession)
Reading: "The Royals" by Kitty Kelley (Scandalous book btw) & Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult
Wanting: a new (working) vehicle and a new cell phone that is on it's way out
Looking: at my little man rolling around (almost crawling) and thanking God for a healthy, happy child.
Playing: Peek a Boo (A new game Liam has discovered)
Listening: to my heart and my gut instincts as a mom. Also a little Coldplay goes a long way! ;)
Wasting: my time day dreaming.......
Sewing: a surprise project. ::shhhhhh::
Wishing: I could go back to Europe this summer. :(
Enjoying: the sunshine and beautiful weather!
Dreaming: of Anthroplogie (clothes)
Waiting: for this baby weight to come off. Sheesh!
Liking: my new Momma role.
Wondering: what the next step is for my life.
Loving: my husband for all he does for me. I am so blessed!
Hoping: that I can get to a few projects today (Nap time!?)
Marvelling: at how fast Liam has grown. Where has the time gone?
Needing: some clothes that actually fit me
Smelling: Liam after a bath. Amazing smell I never want to forget.
Wearing: whatever I could find that was clean + the new necklace Tom got me for my B'day!
Following: the Bachelorette...yes I admit, I am addicted.
Noticing: that this has been a tough year but it has made me stronger
Knowing: that no matter what, I have a heavenly Father who loves me just the way I am.
Thinking: too much! (Sometimes it's a weakness)
Bookmarking: a few new Etsy sites
Opening: my eyes to reality
Giggling: over Liam and his new obsession with making a mess of his food
Feeling: confident

No comments:

Post a Comment