Friday, May 16, 2014

New Adventures....

So excited about this next chapter in my life!! I should start from the beginning,...

Through out my life I have had the privilege to travel and see parts of the world I had only read about in books. Some mission trips, other trips purely for pleasure. I have been able to experience different cultures, taste new foods, and visit new places. But during all of my traveling I have always made a point to capture the moments with my camera and keep them as "time capsules." Those moments in my life that I never want to forget. I then had children, and I realized again that my camera was really the only way for me to preserve the important memories of their childhood. Stamped in time! It has become a real enjoyable pass time. I literally take my camera everywhere with me. It's also a way for me to artistically express myself. 

In the past year or so, I have been asked by a few close friends and family friends to come and take photos of their family, new baby, home etc. I felt very privileged to be asked to do so. I have enjoyed every minute of it! Seriously makes me giddy just thinking about it! My husband Tom has been saying for quite some time now that I have real talent and that I need to start my own photography business. He bought me a newer camera model, set me up with an editing program and has been encouraging me to get out there!! I love him for that. He has really been the one that has encouraged me to do something I truly enjoy so much. So, after great consideration and prayer,.. I am officially starting my own photography business!!!!!

My focus will mainly be natural (lifestyle) photography of families, children and babies. Either in your home, back yard, the local park etc. I want to capture the beauty in the every day. I can also do maternity and senior sessions special request.

I am working on a website at the moment that will allow those of you who are interested, in seeing my work thus far. The site will also be a way to look at your proofs. But until then, you can contact me via E-mail for my introductory rate and to book a date. 

Contact me at: Meagan@trendymeg.com

So excited to start this new adventure!






No comments:

Post a Comment