Monday, November 28, 2011

Handmade for Christmas {For the House}

I hope your holiday weekend was memorable. Mine was just lovely. Good food, family time and beautiful weather! So thankful for all the blessings in my life. Now that Thanksgiving has passed, the reality of Christmas has creeped up on me. My goodness we only have 26 days!? What!!? One of my favorite things about the holidays are the Christmas cards you get in the mail. I especially love the photo cards!! Today at MOPS we made these cute little card holders! So easy and perfect for hanging over a door way or fireplace (instead of taping them to the wall...which is what I always end up doing). Make and Takes has a cute tutorial on it. Here is what it looks like.







Here are a few other great ideas for hanging up cards this holiday season via Martha Stewart.



No comments:

Post a Comment